Raising leader with a sense of purpose.
Nothing is as powerful as philosophy, and the source of philosophy is precepts, which are the ideas we come to conceive and accept.
Thoughts control the world, and we become our thoughts. This is the premise on which the ancient king Solomon, over 3,000 years ago, stated: “For as [a man] thinks in his heart, so is he” (Prov. 23:7 NKJV).
You cannot live beyond your philosophy and belief system. You will only change when your philosophy and wrong theory of life changes, and your philosophy will only change when your ideas change.‘’Mandate connote the purpose of God’’The key to understanding humankind’s presence and purpose on Earth is to understand God’s original intent. If we know what God intended in the beginning, we can make better sense of where we are now and where we need to be going. Intent can be defined as original purpose. .It is more important for us to know what a person intended than to know what he or she actually said or did. If we do not properly discern purpose, misunderstanding and misinterpretation will follow.
This is one reason why there are so many confused people in the world: We have misunderstood God’s original Purpose; we have misunderstood not only ourselves, but also God’s purpose for us on Earth. Understanding intent gives us the “big picture.” If we see or hear only a small part of the whole, we will misunderstand and draw an incorrect conclusion. God has a purpose for everything He does.
All of us who are citizens of His Kingdom are part of His overall plan, but often all we can see is the tiny portion that involves us at any given moment. Regularly referring to the Bible, God’s guidebook for life in His Kingdom, will inform us of His intent, which will, in turn, help us keep the big picture before us. Intent is also the most critical component of motivation.
It is the source of motivation and the reason why someone does something or creates something. Unless specifically stated, however, intent is usually hidden..
THE GREATEST TRAGEDY IN LIFE IS NOT DEATH, BUT LIFE WITHOUT PURPOSE .
It is dangerous to be alive and not know why you were given life. One of the most frustrating experiences is to have time, but not know why. From the beginning of man’s history as we know it, mankind has been grappling with the age-old questions:
Why am I here?
What is the reason for my existence?
What is the meaning of my life?
Is there a reason for the universe, the creation, and man?
These questions are universal. They lurk deep within the secret chambers of every human being on earth, regardless of race, color, ethnic heritage, socioeconomic status, or nationality. .Philosophers such as Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, and others throughout the ages have attempted to explore these seemingly illusive questions. For the most part, their efforts have ended in more questions than answers.
• Help the youths to shun crime and embrace productive, efficiency through creative and special orientation program.
• Create an all round intellectual youth that has the capacity to take care of his life and affect his peers’ for positive, reflective and noticeable change in the society.
• Embark on a thorough orientation seminars, workshop and sanctifying schools and communities from societal vices ranging from cultism, gangsterism, etc.
• Contribute immensely to the growth and development of the people, environment and the nation at large.
• Expose the youths to more opportunities by showing them their respected value through vision and purpose.
• Building a world class kind of leader through our monthly free seminars tagged ’’MASSIVE CHANGE’’
• Having a library in every state of the nation as a means of adding value to the society and the nation.
• Having an investment that will cater for and solve the problem of unemployment in the society.
• Making the young graduates work through their respective vision and build their capacity to sustain others.
• Having a print media and a bookstore that provide members with access to knowledge in their quest for change.